Bonds & Fixed Income
- The focus of this course is Fixed Income securities which are used by governments and corporates to raise finance.
- Features of these instruments are studied along with pricing principles.
- The course is practical in nature and uses example securities from the markets throughout.
- Participants will work in Excel to construct pricing models.
- Risk from fixed income transactions is studied along with an overview of yield curve transactions.
- This step-by-step course is designed for those pursuing a career in fixed income research, investments, sales, and trading or investment banking (debt capital markets).
The programme is primarily intended for those working in client or market facing positions in fixed income within a bank or fund management company, portfolio managers, fixed income traders, fixed income desk quants, research analysts, and financial analysts.